- For complete list of CYBA Member Benefits, please see our separate Member Benefits page
- Be sure to read the CYBA’s Code of Ethics
- Here you can find the CYBA’s By-Laws
|Membership Class||Initiation Fee||Yearly Dues||TOTAL|
|Master Member – Owner (Broker of Record)|
Master Application (pdf file)
|Broker – Working for a Master Member|
Broker Application (pdf file)
|Salesperson – Working for a Master Member|
Salesperson Application (pdf file)
- Upon approval, I understand that annual CYBA membership dues are billed in December for the forthcoming year and are considered past due on January 30th.
- I agree that my CYBA membership will be cancelled if my full payment for the new year is not received by February 15th.
Feel free to contact us, we will gladly answer any questions you may have
California Yacht Brokers Association
P.O. Box 2323
Martinez, CA 94553-8777